Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve (or sometimes Christmas Eve Eve) we got to my mother-in-law's house for dinner and presents in our pajamas! I love this tradition! We had a great time this year and Ryan got so many presents! He loved opening all of them and playing with his new toys!

being silly with Aimee

kisses under the mistletoe!

with Sharon

with my boo being crazy!



i love my lil family!



cousin Emily

opening all of his presents!

Emily and her tacky sweater!


all of Ryan's presents!


thegrandkids

party rockin'
 Matt and I have a Christmas Eve tradition that we do every year and we were excited  to do it with Ryan this year! We give each other new Christmas pajamas and wear them on Christmas night! It was fun doing this with Ryan this year! We each gave him a pair:

my pj's: snowflakes and reindeer

Matt's pair: Razorback of course!


with love,

No comments: