Thursday, January 10, 2013

Waste Away Thursday- Bieber Style

Well ladies, it's Thursday again and it's time to talk about what I'm loving!

These shoes:
I've had my eye on these babies for a while now and made sure that everyone knew it too! I told Matt for Christmas and when my mother-in-law asked what I wanted I told her too! Well, she pulled through and got me these awesome boots for Christmas! I was so excited! They're from Forever21!




Crimping my hair:
So, I've been going 80's lately and crimping my hair a lot! I love it because it's just huge, wild and crazy! I can just let it go all over the place! I tease and spray it a lot and usually throw a headband or some sort of bow or wrap in to hold it all back! This isn't the exact crimper I have but it looks a lot like it. I just have a cheapie one from Walmart- Revlon I think.


The Biebs:
OMG, I know. I'm 26... I KNOW!! But, Emma and I are kinda obsessed and we're going to his concert tonight for the 2nd time! It's just our thing... and it's so cute :)



Ryan at bathtime:
I mean. Look at that face... you can't deny it.
He LOVES bathtime!! Oh my goodness, he just plays and splashes everywhere! He is such a boy!



That's all for today folks- the Biebs is waiting for me :)


with love,

No comments: