Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Scratch That: Two Teeth!!

Less than a week after finding Ryan's first tooth I found his 2nd one right next to it!

I'll admit, I teared up a little when I found it! He's growing up so fast and it's breaking my heart! I love that crazy boy!!

got his remote and recliner! he's all set!

oh how his mood can change so quickly :) although, that little pirate sweater does make me melt!!
 We had our annual Chili Cookoff at our church this past Sunday and Matt and I were judges again! It's always a fun night at church! Here's a few pics:
with aunt aimee
with the trophies!
with my baby!
And this is just from today! I bought him these Carthartt's at a garage sale back in August and they finally fit! I think he looks so cute! It just reminds me that one day he'll be leaving me to go hunting with Matt in a bigger pair of Carthartt's!
he's a nut!
Until next time...
Oh yea, and I'm down 2 lbs. from my last update which makes a total of 44 lbs! I'll post on that later! 

with love,

No comments: