Monday, December 24, 2012

Makin' Christmas Memories!!

 I love making memories- especially Christmas memories!! And of course it's even more fun with Ryan!! We are having an amazing first Christmas for Ryan and just soaking up every minute!
Last night we spent time with my family watching Christmas movies and decorating cookies for Santa! Ryan was asleep for most of it... but that's ok! I had fun decorating for him!!
Here's some pics:


reading with Padj

being silly with the sibs!
snugglin with Juju

making cookies! He didn't understand what we were doing!

awkward!

i love these two! we laughed SOOO hard last night! i couldn't breathe...

tummy time with uncle bud! he didn't like it...

CHEESE!! with auntie em!

Well, that's all I got today! I'm off to hang out at my mother-in-law's house for a little bit and have our Christmas with her tonight! I love this time of the year spent with family! Merry Christmas!!

with love,

No comments: