Thursday, December 6, 2012

Waste Away Thursday

Hey loves! Sorry I've been MIA from Thursdays! Life is crazy right now, but here's a few of my recent loves and obsessions!

My iPad
I got my iPad for a very early birthday present back in July and am still loving it and addicted to it! I'm on it all the time at home and I have it propped up playing Pandora (Christmas music, duh!!) when I'm working in the house! I love it! Over Thanksgiving break, my cousins and I got addicted to 2 games and have been playing them ever since. Here they are, I warn you! Very addictive!

Flow Free




Candy Crush



This Lipstick
I've been wearing Covergirl "Euphoria" a lot lately and topping it with a little Mary Kay "Rich Fig" for the perfect dark red for winter! I've been loving it! 
Here it is on:



Leggings as Pants
I know. Horrible fashion crime! But, guess what? I really don't care! Leggings are so much more comfortable than pants and sometimes you can just do that! Here's my latest legging loves!
Here's a few that I have that I love:
Leopard

Jeggings
(And of course the normal black ones... like 492 pairs...)

Ones I want!:

Sweater

Striped




Fur Vests
I finally got a fur vest last week and am loving it! I found it at Forever21! I want more!! Here's the one I got:




Well, that's all I got today girls! Until next time! 



with love,

No comments: