Monday, December 3, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well folks, it's that time of the year! My favorite time of the year! CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody freak out! I know I am!! I'm trying to soak it all in because every year it goes too fast and this year is a very special one :)
Here's my lil Christmas angel wearing Daddy's hat! And guess where we are?? The allergist. Blah!


 Long story short: last week we found out that Ryan is allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts and pet dander! He drinks milk-based formula and we have 2 dogs! Great!
After 3 doctors visits he is now drinking soy formula, washing his clothes in hypoallergenic detergent, using a steroid cream for his eczema, and giving him prescription allergy medicine at night along with an array hypoallergenic lotions and washes! Geez! He's more high maintenance than me... almost :)

So, that was the excitement last week! This past weekend we finally decorated the tree! It's been up for a few weeks but we just hadn't had a chance to actually decorate it! I wanted Ryan to be apart of it and finding a time when he wasn't sleeping or eating is rare!

My angel in front of the tree! He loved it!



Sunday night we had our annual Christmas dinner at church! We get dressed up and have a great time eating, enjoying each other's company and a short program! Ryan did so good!




This was Sunday morning at church- notice his snowman sweater vest :)

Until next time! This is all I got today folks!


with love,

No comments: