Thursday, November 6, 2008

I HATE politics!!

DISCLAIMER: This post contains political material. I state who I support and my views. If you are sensitive or have something negative to say about my post then do not read or comment. Thank you.

I am normally not into politics at all! But when it comes to voting and the presidential election I am pretty into it. It's not so much who's running it's the voting part. I feel so strongly about voting. It is our freedom, our right, our civic duty! Everyone has a voice and it can be heard by voting! It makes me so mad when people don't vote! I just don't get it!!

Of course, this year I was more into it than usual... and this year it WAS for the candidates. I felt so strongly about my opinion this year. I just really didn't want Obama to win! Matt and I were really upset when Obama won. We pretty much knew he was going to win- but still thought maybe a miracle would happen!

We're still very upset but there's nothing we can do about it now. I am very scared as to what's going to happen. I don't think that people realize how much things are going to be affected in their everyday life (i.e. job, money, insurance, etc).

I'm not going to get much more into this because I don't want to offend anyone! But, I just wanted to write about the elections and how they affected us. I hope everyone voted :)

No comments: