Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Stress

This year I'm not able to go to Meridian, Mississippi with my family. That is where almost all of my parent's family is and we go there for Thanksgiving every year. Matt and I didn't have enough time off to go or anything to do the dogs. I am really sad about it. It's my first year to be apart from my family on Thanksgiving. I'm trying to think about it!
We always have so much fun when we're there and make tons of memories. I'm so jealous that my family is there and I'm not! I know that Matt and I will have fun with his family but it's still really hard for me. I wish they weren't 7 hours away!

3 comments:

Mc Allen said...

Aw Riley, Im sorry. I know that can't be easy... I think its wonderful that you guys have family there to spend it with, even if it is his. My hubby's and my family all live out of state so every year we have it with just us. I miss family thanks givings too, but I've learned to be ok with it. I hope you have a wonderful time and make some precious memories this year! ♥ LA

ChristineWinn said...

Ah new marriage. Having to make new traditions and choose families.

I am very stressed about the holidays and doing this! haha For Thanksgiving we are staying in Fayettevile and going to our community group leaders house to spend it with their family. I am excited and not excited about this at the same time.

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Aww Riles!! We miss you TONS but hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving in Arkansas!! We've got to visit soon :)