Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Came a Little Early...

I decided a long time ago that I was going to get Matt and Wii for Christmas. Until recently, I really hadn't been looking for one but it came apparent to me that they're getting harder and harder to find one with the holidays coming up. So I told Matt that there was a chance that I might not have his Christmas present on Christmas day because it is very hard to find. He was OK with this.
Well, today he went to Walmart and called me and said, "I don't know if it's the Wii that you're getting me but they have them at Walmart right now." Long story short- I told him to buy it! So when he came home with it I told him that I could either wrap it up... or he could take it out and play it now! He chose to open it! So, he told me I could open one of my gifts... and I did! He got me a diamond necklace from the Journey Collection at Zales! We still have other presents that we'll exchange on Christmas day! I love Christmas :)

3 comments:

sara said...

You guys crack me up!!!! At this rate, you may not have any presents on Xmas day!!! :)

Harry Mayer Clothiers said...

Riles it's beautiful! I love it!!

ChristineWinn said...

we bought our Wii a few months ago. It was our Christmas present. We got Ella a month ago, that was my birthday present. So we were suppose to only fill each others stockings with little stuff for Christmas. When we were shopping Saturday we walked in to Zales because they were having a HUGE sale. Dan bought me another diamond ring and said it was for my stocking. I now feel like the things I have for his stocking are lame.