Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Busy Weekend...




This past weekend was a lot of fun! Kirby marches in the band for LRCA and when they have a home game or one that's in Little Rock. So, Friday night LRCA played PA at PA and we went to that... unfortunately we lost 52-10! But, it was fun because it was SO cold and I love going to cold football games!!

Saturday I went to Holiday House with my mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law, and two sister-in-laws! It was my first year to go and I loved it! I have to go every year now! I saw a lot of people that I knew and snacked on a lot of the samples! I got a few pieces of jewelry and that was it... then we spent the rest of the day with family. It was great to talk, laugh and relax with the fam!

Sunday Matt went to the mall with me! I was shocked he went! It was so much fun! We hadn't been to the mall in a long time and it was fun to just walk around together (things we did when we were dating!). Matt's work (ASA) is having their Christmas party at Pleasant Valley Country Club (where we had our wedding reception). It's semi-formal so I needed to find me a dress to wear! I found the PERFECT dress in Dillard's! It's gold and so festive! Can't wait to wear it!

Next week is Matt's grandmother's 80th birthday! Amazing! More posts to come soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Holiday House!! I was worried, because I couldn't get Aimee tickets. I've been out of town.