Monday, November 17, 2008

160w baby!!

It seems like ever since I got a blog that I've been doing a lot of confessing!! I'm not sure if I like this!
I've also come to know that I have quite a few addictions!! Diet Coke, Christmas, and now my newest confession... tanning!! I LOVE going to the tanning bed, tanning, being tan, and everything that comes with it! (My mom has been reading my blog lately and I hope she misses this one! She hates me tanning and I know I'll hear about it! Love you mom :))
We have free tanning at our apartment!! I don't go everyday... but almost! I just love being tan... also I still tan a little bit at my old tanning salon because they have great deals! Last week I got some lotion 15% off and got 2 free tans in their high pressure bed!!
I know! I know! I'll get skin cancer!! But aren't we ALL going to die of some sort of cancer?!? From our cell phones, caffeine, radiation,... something?!
Comments...?!?!

1 comment:

sara said...

I thought you looked tan at work the other day! :)