Thursday, October 25, 2012

Waste Away Thursday

Sorry I've MIA for a week or so on this! I guess there's been nothing excited to update yall on! But, I'm back and got some good ones!

Christmas
Did I say this one already? I think I did! Oh well, I love love love Christmas! Christmas music is officially on now until December 25th and I'm not ashamed to say it! If you're not a Christmas freak then I'm really not sure we can be friends. Sorry, it's just that simple.

These boots
Lovin these and fighting the urge to buy them from Forever21! I can just see my mom going into cardiac arrest... haha





This website
I've been watching a lot of movies and Downton Abbey on this site! Great source for old movies as well! Click the header to go to the site.






Smores
I saw some recipes on Pinterest related to smores and of course after that I HAD to get me some smores! I thought it would be fun to make at home even though we weren't sitting around a campfire! They were a hit! They tasted just the same and were oh so good! What did we use? A lighter. No shame...


 

Well, that's all I got today folks. I guess I gotta do some actual work... bummer.
Have a great weekend! Matt and I are going to the Hogs game! Maybe we can pull out another win!!



with love,

No comments: