Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tiger Tunes 2012

This past weekend we FINALLY figured out our Halloween costumes!!! I know yall were on the edge of your seats, don't lie.
Ryan is going to be a policeman and Matt and I are going to be his prisoners! I'm gonna make some bars and we'll be turning the tailgate into a prison! I'm so glad that's done...

Ryan starting eat "real food" about a month ago. He's now eating rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots and peas. He's doing really well and loves to sit in his high chair and eat like a big boy! Here he before he ate the other day! So happy!


Everyone knows I carry my PartyRock glasses around with me everywhere. You never know when you're gonna need them!! Geez....
Well, Aimee NEEDED them Friday night! See?


Ryan has also found his feet and grabs them all the time! Here he is in his bumbo holdin' onto those feet!!

Saturday night was Tiger Tunes at Ouachita! I love going to watch Kirby in Tiger Tunes every year! It's always a great show and a good laugh for sure! Matt didn't get to go this year because we needed to stay home with Ryan! It's always a late night getting home so it wouldn't have gone over very well with a baby!

The show was great and Kirby was awesome as always! This year the Kappas were police! It was great! Here's a pic of Emma and I waiting for it to start! It so cold that night and it was raining when we got out! But, it was worth it!


And here's Kirby in his get-up! His stache was nasty!! I think he's shaved it by now... at least I hope he has!!

He comes home today for fall break and I can't wait to see him and actually spend some time with him for longer than 10 minutes!

 And here's the video of the Kappas! They did great! Sorry it's not that great- we were in the balcony! Enjoy!





with love,

No comments: