Thursday, October 4, 2012

Waste Away Thursday

Well, it's Thursday again! So, I guess I'm suppose to share some awesomes with yall? Geez, so demanding.

Here goes:

YMCMB: For those you who understand this, that's really all there is to say. I can't get enough Weezy, Drake, Nicki, Tyga, etc. Shout out to my crazy half-black lil sis, Emma, for being awesome and loving rap with me! *muah
(We are also slightly obsessed with the Biebs. Don't hate. We may or may not already have tickets for his concert in January. Maybe...)





Coffee: Umm, I'm kinda addicted to coffee in the mornings now! Like... I get excited about it?! I'm weird, I know! But it's so good and I have like 3 cups. Oops.

I love this picture! Makes me think of my mom for some reason! She loves coffee... and I know she's reading this so hi mom!



EVERYTHING fall: I've really been loving all things fall lately! Clothes, candles, pumpkins, Halloween, etc. Speaking of Halloween, I still haven't gotten our costumes and it's making me cuss! I'm thinking about just wrapping us all in foil and going as leftovers! Not a bad idea actually... (those of you who are obsessed with Casper as much as my family is you'd know that's what I got lil one liner. You know you had a crush on Devon Sawa! Don't lie.)

Christmas: Be jealous, cuz I've started my Christmas shopping! I'm actually done with a few people and gotten a great start on others! I feel like people FREAK OUT at Christmas time. Why? (reference the picture below). I love the movie Elf so much! It's SO me! I'm a Christmas freak!! Christmas goes up November 1st at our house. Sorry Thanksgiving, I love you and your amazing food, but I simply love Christmas more!!



That's all I got this week people! I guess I gotta do some "real" work :)

"Peace and blessings. Peace and blessings." -my main girl Glozell

with love,

No comments: