Monday, October 15, 2012

Punkin Patch!

Yes, punkin!! We took Ryan to the punkin patch this past Saturday with the fam and had a great time! Got some great pics too!








After that, we went to watch the Razorback game and eat some wings! Thank goodness we won! Ryan was really interested, as you can see!!


Bella and Ryan have become BFF for real! They seriously love each other! I took these pics last week:


Ryan is such a little character! You can tell his wheels are turning! Check out these pics from work last week! Leave me alone mama! I'm trying to work!!


Friday Ryan and I went to see Emma in the Homecoming Parade and MC the Pep Rally. She did great! Here's a few clips from it all:

 


And last but not least, Ryan turned 5 months old yesterday! My baby is growing up! I can't believe it!


I'll leave you with this little gem. '05 baby...



with love,

No comments: