Monday, March 26, 2012

Staying Busy...

Last week was fun and relaxing! Everyone at my office was gone for spring break so I had the office all to myself!! It was nice!

Haven was on spring break so she came with me one day. She wanted me to make her a pillow so I showed her a little bit of sewing! She loved it!



Friday I took the day off to go to my doctor's appointment and run some errands. Everything went great and all was normal at the doctor. Ryan is still measuring a week big!

After that I got a pedicure and it was so nice and much needed! I can't reach my feet very well anymore so it was pretty much necessary :) at least that's what I told Matt... shh...!!

Then I had lunch with the fam and then my mom, Emma and I did a little shopping! We went to Babies R' Us and mom bought Ryan his giraffe mat! It's so cute and soft! I know he will love it! The dogs thought it was their new bed though...




Saturday Matt went fishing all day (and came back with an awful sunburn!) so I took the opportunity to get things done around the house! One of the things I did (and the last of the nursery projects!) was paint this cowboy silhouette in Ryan's closet! I thought it was a cute little touch...

And here's a painting I did for our cafe' at church! (I told you it was a slow week at work :) )

On Wednesday I will 8 months prego! I seriously can't believe it! Ryan could safely be here in 37 days!!!!! If that's not scary...

with love,

No comments: