Monday, March 12, 2012

Bowling... Again?!!

Well folks, here's my 29 week pic! I know... big belly!! Trust me, I can tell that I'm getting bigger! Sleeping and getting around in general are getting harder to do! I also would LOVE an extra set of lungs that weren't being squashed by a 4 lb. baby!! But, I guess I'll have to wait til May!

Saturday we went bowling again. I know. AGAIN! And I can't even bowl!! (pregos aren't suppose to)

Here's Aidan and I. He saw the John Deere pillow that I made for Ryan and he wanted one just like it! How can I say no to this boy?!


Aidan and Matt bowling

Aidan and I at the bowling alley.

Haven was there too but she had a friend so they were running everywhere and playing games! Haha!

Here's 2 videos of the guys bowling:






On another note, daylight savings time sucks big time!! I was so tired yesterday morning and I'm still so tired this morning! And it made it worse to wake up to complete darkness!! Hello- that doesn't help!!

Hope you're adjusting better than I am :)

with love,

No comments: