Monday, March 19, 2012

JuJu's Birthday!

Sunday was my mom's birthday! We celebrated it Saturday by Dad grilling out burgers! Then she opened her presents and as you can tell she was shocked! We got her a Kindle and she already loves it!


Sunday we walked the Two Rivers bridge and I took Bella with us! She was so funny! After a little while she just plopped down and stopped walking! She was so tired and thirsty! It was so funny that we had to get a picture with her being all dramatic! She's definitely domesticated that's for sure!!




This is Matt and I on Friday night eating with the Hill fam

Saturday I went shopping for some comfy capris and shorts that I can actually fit into! Here's the shorts I found and they are perfect!


Here's my most recent project for Ryan! I made these cute onesies! I love them!


And here I am at 30 weeks! Finally in the thirties!!


with love,

1 comment:

Em said...

Those onesies are too cute!