Monday, March 5, 2012

29 Weeks!

I forgot to post about my doctor's appointment last week. I found out that I'm 2 days ahead of what I was counting so now my due date is May 23rd! (everyday counts!) So that means that as of this Wednesday I will be 29 weeks! I can't believe it! May will be here before we know it!

On Friday I did something bad... oops :) But they were so good!!

I was folding laundry on the bed this weekend and Bella just helped herself to a stack of Matt's undershirts as her little pillow!! She's a princess let me tell ya!

Sunday we celebrated Dad and Kirby's birthdays and got a sibs pic which is rare these days with all of us going in different directions!

I think that's all for now. Oh yea- Miranda Lambert is coming in April and I just bought our tickets!! I'm so excited- she's my fav!!


with love,

No comments: