Monday, February 27, 2012

Gone Fishin...

Oh man, I can't believe the weekend is already over! We had a fun filled weekend for sure! First of all, I am now officially in the 3rd trimester! I feel good but am now starting to feel "big" therefore having trouble sleeping, getting off the couch, breathing, etc! Oh well- Ryan is SO worth it! We can't wait for our little boy to get here!!!

Here's a cute picture of Bella laying on our bed one morning. She thinks she is the queen bee!! She is in for a rude awakening...

Aidan lost a tooth on Friday! He looks so funny with no front teeth!!


Saturday we went fishing! The weather was beautiful and it was the most perfect day to be outside! Everyone caught a lot of little brim but Matt was the only one who caught the big catfish! It was so fun!
And yes, I was a big girl and baited my own hook and threw the fish back in all by myself!! Haha











Then we went to eat dinner afterwards- we were all sunburned, dirty and tired but it was a great day!
Here's the kids and I. I love my aunt life :)

We have a very busy week ahead! Tonight we go to our first Childbirth class and on Wednesday I have another doctor's appointment. At this appointment they will test me for gestational diabetes! Will update soon!


with love,

No comments: