Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sick and Snow Weekend

Here's some old pictures from when we went bowling a few weeks ago:


Here's Aidan and I eating at Cracker Barrel! He's sporting the polo we gave him for Christmas! Such a stud!!

In other news, I got food poisoning this weekend!!! OMG it was so awful!! I've never been so sick! I was sick all night Saturday and all day Sunday and partly Monday. It worked out perfectly because Monday we got a snow day so I had one more day to recover and try to eat some proper food haha!
The dogs love the snow! Here's Bella :

And here's the puppies in the snow! Bella loves it! She always tries to eat it!



I hope your weekend was better than mine!

On a happier note- I am feeling much better and back at work today and today's Valentime's day!!! (yes, I said Valentime's, OK?!)
Matt got me a new bead for my pandora bracelet and I love it! The blue one is new!


with love,

No comments: