Monday, February 6, 2012

Projects

Well, I've really been working on a lot of projects for the nursery and it's really coming along! Here's the most recent:

Pillow I made out of John Deere fabric for the glider! I was pretty happy with how it came out!

Tie onesie I made out of the same fabric!

Painting I did for a wedding shower centerpiece and gift!

Tree I painted in the nursery next to the changing table. It's not quite down but it's very close! I'll post a picture once it's done!


And here's Henry!! He is Ryan's lovey!! He gets lonely in the nursery so he hangs out with us sometimes haha!

We bought Ryan this outfit last weekend! I think the plaid is too cute!!

And... this weekend Matt got a new truck! It's old one was too small for a car seat and was getting really old so he got a new one this weekend! He's happy! It's an 05 Nissan Titan!
(perfect color for tailgating!!)


Emma went to her winter formal at school this past Saturday as well! Here she is with her date Jay!

I had a lot of fun doing her hair and makeup! She looks gorgeous!

The girls
Welp. I'm tired! We had a packed weekend! I ate wayyy too much at our Superbowl parties last night! Matt told me to cheer for the Giants... I told him I was only there for the food :)

with love,

No comments: