Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost 6 months!!

Well folks, on Friday I'll be 6 months prego! On one hand, I really can't believe it, but on the other hand I can't believe that May is still 3 months away! Ugh!!
Oh well- we are having so much fun! And he's kicking a lot so Matt is loving getting to feel Ryan move!

Here's my 23 weeks pic!

Matt went to the men's retreat at church on Saturday (which my dad spoke at, so proud!) I did a lot of work in the nursery! I hung the paintings above the crib...

finished this painting- it's a wedding present (and will be a centerpiece for the wedding shower)

and I also painted a little something-something on the nursery wall but I'm not ready to reveal that yet! I still have a little work to do on it!
Hope yall had a great weekend! Every weekend the nursery is getting closer and closer to being ready for Mr. Ryan! Matt and I are really loving this time! It's been fun for us to work on these little projects together!
(I'm also working on making a few things for Ryan to give Matt for Valentine's Day- I'll reveal those when I'm done!)

with love,

No comments: