Monday, January 16, 2012

Nursery and Weekend Fun

Well, we painted the nursery this weekend!! And we are sooo tired! My back is killing me!! Saturday morning Matt scraped the popcorn off the ceiling and then we started painting! I think the cleaning up was worse than anything! There was popcorn scrapings everywhere!!


Here's the room: Golden HoneyWe also bought the crib and changing table! Here's the crib- obviously not assembled yet.



and here's the changing table! They are so perfect!! Can't wait to get them in Ryan's room!

Bella came to work with me one day last week. I swear she poses haha!

Saturday night we went bowling! Of course, I had to sit out but it was still fun watching everyone else play!


Haven is out of school today for MLK day so she's at work with me! We are watching movies and coloring! I love being an aunt :)

with love,

No comments: