Monday, January 9, 2012

Hodge Podge Post

I forgot to post this picture from New Year's! We went to eat and back to our friends house for New Year's! Here's Emily and I!

I registered for this tux onesie for Ryan. You can't tell me that's not ADORABLE?!!!!

This past Saturday was so awesome cuz we did nothing!! It was so great just to lay around and relax! I did make Ryan's curtains out of the burlap material that I bought last week but that took me about 20 minutes! It was so easy! We also cleared out Ryan's room to get ready for painting next week!! I can't wait to get started!
Saturday night we did get out to go eat, buy the paint for the nursery and rent some movies! I love days like that!!

Snuggle bunnies.
Friday the Hogs won the Cotton Bowl!!!!!!!
We spent time with Matt's family and ate some amazing ribs!!!



with love,

No comments: