Monday, February 20, 2012

Last Week of the 2nd Trimester

Well, thank heavens I'm almost done with the 2nd trimester! I can't believe it- in some ways it's gone so fast and in some way I don't know how I'll make it to May! Here's my 26 week pic! I'm feeling much better and have been able to eat pretty much regular food (still eating a lot of baked potatoes and macaroni and cheese though!)

Saturday we took our annual trip to Oaklawn to watch the horse run! It was a fun day with the family in Hot Springs! That's the day that I officially got my appetite back- I ate some nachos with jalapenos which probably wasn't a good idea but they were so good!

And this morning on my way to work I was thinking "Man, my stomach kinda hurts." And about 2 minutes I later I think "Oh look- a Shipley's!". Lord knows I stopped and got myself some donuts! Hoping that make Monday a little bit better!

with love,

No comments: