Monday, April 2, 2012

Wedding, Painting and Dress Rehearsal

Oh my goodness we had such a busy weekend!!! Last week Matt was out of town for business, I had dress rehearsal for the Easter program at church and I had dinner with one of my closest friends who lives in California!
That's right, Katie was in town for one day only!!! I told her that I MUST see her! I love that girl so much it hurts!!! We caught up over dinner, laughed until we cried and then sadly it was time to say goodbye again :(

I thought these pictures were cute of the puppies! They are so spoiled! Here's our sweet little black beauty!! She'll be 11 in May!

And here's our spoiled rotten princess! This seriously never gets old... virgin Mary haha!! I love it. She'll be 4 in May!

Friday and Saturday I coordinated a wedding for a friend's little sister. It was a lot of fun and everything went perfectly but I was so tired once it was over! No pictures, sorry. I was running around like a mad woman!!

Sunday, I painted in the service while pastor preached! I've done this several times at Grace but never at 1st Church! It was a lot of fun! And let me tell you, this is the fastest painting I've EVER done! I was hurrying to finish it by the end of the service! Still needs a few touch-ups but it was pretty much done!
Everyone loved it and was so sweet. I have actually had quite a few people order a copy for themselves! So, I'll be painting like crazy this week!



Sunday night I had dress rehearsal again for the Easter program. I really love being in the choir and I love the Easter program, but with the weekend we had I am exhausted!! We have practice again Wednesday night then we perform on Good Friday and Easter morning! I am excited about it! Both our families will see the performance and celebrate the Easter weekend together!

with love,

No comments: