Monday, April 30, 2012

He's Coming!!!

 Well, I had an appointment last Thursday (36 weeks) and let's just say the doctor told us to pack our bags!! We were all shocked! She said he really needs to stay in there for a little longer so his lungs can develop so please pray that he doesn't come too soon!! I also have a lot to wrap up at work! I haven't even trained anyone for me to be on maternity leave! Ahh!

Last weekend Emma went to her junior prom! She looked gorgeous! Of course I had the honor of doing her makeup as usual :)
She worked very hard to make prom awesome and she said that everything went great!

 Here's a cute picture of Bella on Sunday morning. Matt wrapped her up in my blanket! Doesn't she look so pitiful?! She's not the baby for much longer!!


Saturday night, my co-workers threw us our 4th and final baby shower! It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of great stuff! Matt even got a few things!! 




 When Matt was mowing the lawn on Saturday he found that we have a little nest of baby bunnies in our yard!! I about died when he showed them to me! They're so cute!! I just hope the dogs don't find them!!
I've been making sure to check them everyday to make sure they're still alive!


with love,

No comments: