Monday, May 7, 2012

Nursery is DONE!!!

Thought I'd add in a little picture of sweet Chance! Isn't he just the cutest?! I get to see him in July and he and Ryan will get to meet... and be best friends of course!!


On one hand, there's lots going on at our house right now. On the other hand, there's a lot of waiting going on as well!! Let me explain:
We have been scrambling to get ready for Ryan! Running errands, doing lots of laundry, cleaning the house, making last minute adjustments and additions to the nursery, etc. (I've also had to stay late at work to train the ladies that are filling in for me while I'm on maternity leave)When we're not doing any of those things I've got my feet propped up watching movies in bed! The bed is so much more comfortable so we've been spending a lot of time just laying in bed! It has been so nice!
Both Friday and Saturday night I was in a lot of pain and feeling very uncomfortable. I thought I might be experiencing the first signs of pre-labor... but no... of course not! I woke up Sunday with no pain. Dang it! All in God's timing....

37 weeks this past Wednesday

 And I got my moby wrap in! Just imagine the book is Ryan... haha


This past week was pretty crazy. Aimee made me this adorable diaper wreath for us to put on our hospital door! I love it! It has all sorts of goodies in it! It's already in the car ready to go to the hospital! (along with the car seat, stroller, diaper bag, doctor's 'thank you' gift and my pillows!)


 I'm on the women's committee at church. We had a meeting Wednesday night because we had a Ladies Brunch on Saturday so we had to discuss some last minute details. Aimee took this picture of me with my drink on my belly! Ryan is a cup holder for now :)

 And here we are at the brunch on Saturday. Sadly, we are missing a few girls in our family but here's the 4 of us. Brunch was great and so was the food! (the important part!)

In other news, we have a nest of the cutest baby bunnies in our backyard! We are so obsessed with our little bunny family! Last week, Matt found them when he was mowing the yard! We check on them everyday and also we make sure that the mama is coming back to feed them- which she is! They are growing so fast!



 THE NURSERY IS DONE!!! Like 100% not a single thing left to do, DONE!!!! I am so relieved and so glad it's finished. It has been such a fun project but I am happy for it to be completed so that Ryan can get here!!









 Sorry I haven't learned how to turn the pictures yet haha!

Ryan got his walker! How cute is this?! 

 And... how cute is this?! Aidan is playing baseball and he looks so cute in his uniform!

I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and hopefully we'll have some more answers as far as when Ryan might be entering this world!! Wouldn't that be nice?!

with love,

No comments: