Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One more week!!

Matt and I went to the doctor and Ryan will be here next Thursday, May 17th!
Let me back up- I got a sonogram first this morning and surprisingly he 
weighed in at 7lbs! A lot smaller than we thought! Although  there's always 
a small error rate so he could be bigger, but still deliverable. After that 
appointment we saw my doctor (no weight gain again! yay!) for our 
regular appointment. She said that I am now 3cm dialated and that the
 pains I've been feeling are definitely contractions! So, she scheduled me 
to be induced next Thursday at 7am!! She said labor will go quickly since
 I'm so progressed already! We are so excited!!
 
So, mark your calendars for the 17th! Of course, he could come sooner if 
he decides to haha! This is so exciting!! Love you all!!

These sonogram pics are really hard to make out but I thought I'd include them. 
This first one is his hair!! That black stuff around his head is all hair! No wonder 
I've been having such bad heartburn... 





with love,

No comments: