Monday, April 23, 2012

Hodge Podge Post

 Well, I'm playing a little catch up. I can't remember what pictures I've posted and which ones I haven't- I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain :)

This past weekend, my friend Bethany and her mom Cyndi came in town for my shower! So sweet of them! Saturday, we went shopping and I found these adorable Hello Kitty glasses! I was being silly!

 Here's the car seat and stroller put together! Gary got it for us at the last shower! Seems like every night Matt and I have been assembling something! Haha it's been so much fun for us!

 This is just a silly picture of Sharon and I at On the Border one Sunday. They had this funny cut-out and we were too short to fit our faces in it!
This is after our church shower last week! The den was a wreck until we went through everything and put it all up! It took awhile...
But we are SO thankful for everything and love it all! We are having so much fun putting everything up in the nursery! It's really coming along!!

 Assembling...
 Changing table is DONE!!

Crib is DONE!!

 Cyndi MADE the bedskirt yall!!!! She's amazing.




with love,

No comments: