Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Old Job

After Matt and I got married he told me I had to get a second job! So, I applied EVERYWHERE for a job in the morning. Finally, the tanning salon that I use needed some part time help. So, after the honeymoon I started training. I really liked working there and loved my co-workers but... I was only making minimum wage.
After being there for about 2 months I ran into my old boss. She told me that they needed some part time help! I told her that I would leave the salon in a heartbeat to go back (I am a certified pharmacist technician)! A week later I gave the salon a two weeks notice and shortly after started back at the pharmacy.
So far things have been great. I enjoy being back with all my old co-workers and seeing the regular customers that I loved. It's hard working full time and trying to maintain life but I know I'll just have to get use to it. I know this is what's best for Matt and I and I look forward to our future together!

No comments: