Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Don't Wanna Talk About it..

Are these not the sweetest faces you've ever seen??

Kids are gone for the summer. Yep. No more taking Haven and Aidan to work with me. And I really don't wanna talk about it.

No more playing Wii.
No more Scooby Doo, Veggie Tales or Sandlot.
No more "Hey Riley, why you gotta work? Come play Wii with us!"
No more goldfish, mac n' cheese and lunchables.
No more library and story hour.
No more having to put in my password on my iTunes a million times so they can download games on my phone.
No more kids in my lap during movies.
No more making mohawks and fixing hair.
No more lunches at Burger King.

Since yesterday was my last day with Aidan I left work early and took him to lunch and to Firefly. Here's what he painted:


And in case you haven't grasped how crazy this little boy is... here's his Ray Charles impersonation!!




Yep. I'm pretty much pitiful today. I'll make myself get over it tomorrow but for today I'll be sulking at my desk.

It's too quiet in here...




with love,

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I just cried:( How do you think their momma feels...especially about that sweet little boy:( very hard!