Friday, August 26, 2011

Books I've Been Reading

I've been reading a lot this summer and loving it! Before we went to the beach I stocked up on books.
On the way to the beach I ready Irresistible... a little raunchy but a great murder/detective story!

I read Smart Girls Like Me at the beach and it was pretty good. It's just a funny little chick read!

A few weeks ago I read the Glass Castle which was referred to my by my mom who pretty much made me read it! It was really good- a little sad too though!

Then I read the Coast Road which I really liked- a good love story!

Now I'm reading the Blind Assassin and it's taking me forever to get through it! It's got a story within a story within a story and I'm not sure I can keep up! I'll finish it eventually but it might take me the rest of this year!

What are you reading??


with love,

1 comment:

sara said...

I liked glass castles! This summer I've read...The particular sadness of Lemon cake, of Bees and Mist, The assassin's apprentice and then next two in the series...can't think of the names...all good!