Sunday, August 14, 2011

Countdown to Tailgate!

I am so excited for Razorback football and tailgating!! One month from now we will be!! Therefore I've made a few preparations :)
I've ordered this bracelet...




and this top!!



I can't wait for them to come in this week!!
This weekend was fun and went way too fast! Friday and Saturday we got a ton done around the house: cleaned the house, cleaned both cars, installed 2 light fixtures, cleaned out the gutters, painted the shutters, laid trim and bathed the dogs!! We were exhausted! Friday night we ate with family and Saturday night we went to a friend's graduation party (from grad school!)
Today after church and eating lunch we walked over to the Crown shop for a bit and they had some Christmas stuff out!!
Sharon and I found these adorable and outrageous Christmas headbands! I would totally wear it on Christmas Eve and day!!




In other news: I dropped my phone and cracked the screen a few months ago! I was so mad that I just now got around to ordering a new screen. A friend told me that her husband knows how to change the screen so went to their house today and after being there for 2 1/2 hours and him trying it twice the new screen didn't work! I was so mad! Now I've got the cracked screen back on my phone and I'm having to exchange the screen! Ugh!!
But it was a good weekend overall!
Days til tailgate: 26
Days til Christmas: 131

with love,
Riley

No comments: