Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well, I turned 24 today and I feel old!! I've had an amazing weekend with my family! They made it so special! We celebrated all weekend!
Friday, Matt and I went to dinner and then did some shopping. Saturday, Matt surprised me with presents early! I got home from running some errands and he had flowers and my presents ready! He gave me theses beautiful diamond earrings and a gift card to DSW (my fav!!!!!) He is too sweet!!


Saturday night we celebrated my birthday with both families! We went bowling first! We all had so much fun! And surprisingly both mine and Matt's mom were pretty good little bowlers!!

Here's me with the rents! I love them so much and were
so glad everyone could come (except Kirby!!)

Here's me with my Hill sisters!


Emma and I!

Matt and I
Then we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant where they made me
wear this hat and sing to me- quite embarrassing!!

Then we went back to our house for cake and presents!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cake!!!! It's SO perfect!!!

I got some really great presents! A few things I got are: a picture frame, pumpkin decor, 2 gift cards to Charming Charlie and DSW, potpourri, a scarf, Hogs cups, "R" keychain and this beautiful necklace! My father-in-law gave me this sapphire and diamond necklace! It's my birthstone! I love all my presents and am so blessed to have such an amazing family!


I went shopping today and almost used up all of my gift cards! I will post again with the purchases I made!! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!! I'm feelin' the love for sure!!


with love,

No comments: