Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flooring Cont.

So- we are STILL working on getting all the floors in our house done! The bathrooms are tiled and the kitchen and den have laminate but the bedrooms are a whole other story!
The bedrooms still have the original carpet! It's stained and just plain ugly! So, today we bought the carpet and scheduled the installation which will be next week (just in time for Emily's Lingerie Shower at my house next Saturday! Yay!)
Tonight, we are painting our bedroom! It's pretty much white right now and I can hardly stand it!! It'll be a gold/neutral color and I'm so excited for the outcome! AND also this week I'll be recovering our headboard. It's a very gold fabric right now and I'm looking for some sort of a brown colored fabric to recover it with. I've never done that so it could get interesting!

Me and a staple gun... hmm... this could be bad!


with love,

No comments: