Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Purchases...

Here's what I bought with my gift cards today! First I went to DSW to get some shoes. Let's just say: I love that place! I'm a member there so I get lots of coupons in the mail! (and let's just say- everyone should sign up and become a member because it's free and you get tons of coupons in the mail!) I could spend all day in there!

This is the first pair I got. They're Steve Madden. I've been wanting a pair of nude
heels for a long time! I think these are so wonderful because they'll
go with anything!!! I am absolutely in love with them!!

Here's the second pair I got. They're black suede and Jessica Simpson. Yummy.
I've been wanting a pair exactly like this because, just the like the other pair, they'll go with everything! I can't wait to wear them!

And here's what I got from Charming Charlie. I spent probably a good hour
in there cuz that store is so big and this is all I came out with!
I'm trying to make myself branch out from my regular black and wear more
color! So I got this beautiful blue scarf and bracelet! I absolutely love them!

And that's all! Hope yall had a great weekend as well!

with love,

No comments: