Monday, September 20, 2010

Fashion

I've been wanting to do a few more fashion posts- the things that I'm into lately and some of my recent fashion likes.
Lemme just start by saying that I've become a victim of the "jegging"!! It's pretty much a denim legging! I use to hate them but I tried them on and loved them!! They are so comfy and cute! Mine have little zippers on the bottom! Here's what they look like:


My other new love are these leggings. They're called "liquid leggings". They're as tight as they look haha. But they feel so good and slicky!





And these are hopefully my next purchase!! I saw these at Forever 21 a few weeks ago and just loved them!! I'll probably go back soon... shh!Well that's it for now- my last post showed yall my most recent shoe and accessory purchases as well! Hope yall liked it :)



with love,

1 comment:

ChristineWinn said...

I bought my first pair of skinny jeans today. And two pairs of jeggings. Love them! I dont know if I have ever worn a more comfortable pair of jeans.