Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend

This past weekend Matt went on a golfing trip to Kansas with a few of his good friends. So, I took the advantage of doing some fun things with friends!
My birthday is next Saturday, the 19th. So some of my friends took me to eat on Friday night and then went to Cajun's for a few drinks! It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy to have wonderful friends! This is a picture of me and my neighbor, Marla! She is so sweet!

Here's all of us: Marla, Emily, me and Missy! Truly amazing friends! I am so blessed!!


Saturday I got a lot of stuff done around the house. Mostly cleaning up and some little projects that I've wanted to do like cleaning out our junky cabinet and redo a few paintings! I have enjoyed some "me" time! Later that afternoon I went to a coworker's bridal shower and then off to the mall for a bit of retail therapy! I am so excited because I found a dress to wear to one of our friend's weddings in November- Matt is a groomsmen! I had been looking for a dress and so glad I finally found one! Later that night me, mom and Emma hung out! We had pizza and watched a chick flick! I love them!
Here's Emma and Bella! She loves her Aunt Emma!


This morning I slept in a little bit and now I'm trying to get things extra clean and finish up some last minute paintings before Matt comes home! He will be home soon and I'm so excited! I hate Matt being gone but I love it when it's time for him to come home!

No comments: