Thursday, September 3, 2009

Early Mornings II

Just wanted to update yall on my weight loss! To date I've lost 21.5 lbs and I'm feeling great! I've had to buy some new clothes so I won't look ridiculous in my old ones! Getting up and working out is still hard but I'm still doing it every morning! I feel a lot better after I work out and ready to start the day! I have a lot more energy, I'm stronger, more flexible and am in an overall better mood!
I'm not stopping now... I still want to lose another 16 lbs!!
Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

sara said...

that is awesome! you go girl!!!

Kitty said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Tell me what you're doing, your workout and food plan. It's obviously working! I'm really needing to lose 10 pounds, but I'm lacking in the motivation department. Instead, I just get depressed! Give me your tips, PLEASE!!!