Saturday, September 19, 2009

Discipline

I wanted to give a quick update on my weight loss... I've lost another 4 lbs! Which makes a total of 25.5 lbs since April! I'm so excited!! I never thought I'd lose this much!
Kitty commented on my previous post asking how I've done it! Well Kitty... discipline!! I've literally had to change ALL of my eating/lifestyle habits and my total outlook on food! I eat less, workout every weekday (and usually Saturdays as well), sleep 8 hours a night, and drink more water (and Crystal Light which tastes better!). None of these changes came easy! But I knew if I didn't do them that I'd continue to be overweight and I'm only 23! I had to make a huge change!
When I started this I knew that I would still have cravings for sweets and if they were bad enough that I would give in. So, I found some low fat and sugar-free ice cream bars, sandwiches and popsicles. They taste like normal ice cream but they're not as bad for you! We keep them in the freezer all the time because eating one of those when I have a craving is better than driving down to Sonic and getting a huge milkshake!
Anyways, I wanted to answer Kitty and give everyone an update on my weight loss! And today's my 23rd birthday!! So, gotta go!

2 comments:

ChristineWinn said...

I need discipline like that in my own life. You look great though. In those pictures you just put on fb, you look amazing!

Kitty said...

Good job, Princess!! Happy Birthday!!!