Sunday, September 20, 2009

My 23rd Birthday

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and it was great! Matt and my family made a special day! Matt and I went shopping (he said we could do whatever I wanted!) and then relaxed during the day. That night both our families went to eat and then have cake and open presents at my parent's house. We also caught the last 1/2 of the Razorback game!
It was great to be with both of our families (we don't do that enough!) and have an evening together. It was a fun night! Matt ordered me a beautiful cake! He surprised me with the design and he ordered red roses on it! He knows roses are my favorite (for anything: art, flowers, tattoo, decor, etc.)! He was so sweet all day!
It was a great birthday... but I really am starting to feel old! I don't "feel" old I just think I'm starting to sound old! Oh well! Here's a few pics from the night!







1 comment:

katie said...

Riley, you look absolutely amazing!! what's your secret weight loss??

katie