Sunday, May 24, 2009

One Year Ago Today... May 24th!!

The BIG day!! Today is exactly 1 year of marriage for Matt and I! What an amazing year it has been!
A year ago today we had a wedding day brunch hosted by some close friends of my parents. It was an amazing brunch outside by their pool! I liked having this because I got to see Matt that morning and then the next time I saw his face was when I was walking down the aisle!!

That night, the ceremony was at 7pm. We were both very nervous! Everything went perfect!! We couldn't have been more blessed with a beautiful wedding and an amazing reception! All of our friends and family were there to share our wonderful day!




And then we were off to Destin for 5 days!!!

P.S. We celebrated our anniversary last night. We ate at our favorite restaurant and rented a movie. This morning I woke up and Matt had made me breakfast and had a bouquet of pink roses on the table!! I'm so blessed!!

No comments: