Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heart Work

God is in the process of doing some work on my heart...

Over the past few weeks some personal things have been going on that I won't share with all of the internet world! But, needless to say, Matt and I have been hurt.

God brought it to our attention that when we are wronged that we should be more concerned with our response to it rather than saying what we want to say :)

And that's hard!!!!!!!

We can't be responsible for anyone else but ourselves. That's God's job on judgment day- and right now we need to worry about our own actions and responses. We are quick to have a pity party and point fingers when we are wronged- but what is the Godly response when you are wronged?

I still don't know the answer to that question. God is still speaking to me...

No comments: