Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WPS!

 Razorback season is upon us and I'm so ready! I worked for a friend's store last Tuesday at a Razorback event and got to meet some former Razorbacks! It was so fun and they were all so nice!





Ryan is ready too!
Ryan apparently likes biscuits!

... and my cup!

... and picking his nose!!
 We went garage sale shopping last weekend and found some great stuff for Ryan! Tons of toys and a new car seat for Matt's truck for $20! Mimi bought him a magna-doodle and he loves it! He loves drawing on it in the car! Here he is asleep while drawing! We wore him out!

 Last Saturday was the dreaded day that we moved Emma into her dorm and 2 1/2 hours away! It was a fun day and I didn't shed a tear :)


Ryan was getting into EVERYTHING!


 We will miss her but I know she'll love it and make tons of new friends! Of course, Mom is acting like she DIED!!! Hopefully, she'll get over it soon haha! I'm the favorite child anyways since I gave them their first and only grandchild :)
I win!

with love,

No comments: