Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend

I think I forgot to post these from a few weeks ago. These are from the baby shower I helped host for my friend Corey! Here's our food and drink displays!



 And here's some of the pics back from Sharon's surprise party a few weeks ago! We got the pics back from Kaitlin and she did an amazing job as usual! Here's a few:









 Ryan has been really into giving kisses lately! It's so sweet!

 Playing outside one day last week after we went on a little walk! We walked up to a church close to our house to say bye to one of my good friends, Morgan, that is moving to India for 3 years for mission work! She's awesome!
 Ryan has also kinda been into his paci lately and he thinks it's so funny!

 Last Thursday I took Ryan to baby story hour at the library! He loved it! They sing songs and read books then play! Here he is playing with the only toy he cared about- the balls!

 Waiting for JuJu to throw the ball back!

 Sitting in PawPaw's lap at dinner one night

 Walking in the parking lot after church lunch!

 Eating watermelon sorbet with Mimi!

with love,

No comments: