Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Randy Randoms


This weekend was very busy! I helped coordinate a friend's wedding at our church! It was a lot of fun! 
After the wedding all 3 of us crashed and didn't move for the rest of the day! It was so nice to relax and lay around! We took a nap then ordered takeout for dinner! I love those Saturdays!!
 
I swear he's gonna walk before he crawls!

Baby Toms! I die.

Look what my awesome cousin made me! She's so talented!
Found this old pic! My gma and I with our curlers in!
 Sunday, Matt and I went to the shooting range! He got a new gun and was dying to shoot and I wanted him to teach me to shoot! It was so much fun! I was nervous about shooting his big gun at first, but I warmed up to it! I now know how to load and shoot his 22 rifle. Heaven forbid I ever have to use, but I'll sure know how!!




with love,

No comments: