Monday, March 18, 2013

Diet Diary: Just Keep Running...

I really don't have much to report except that I'm still running! Also, I have started taking Ryan on walks on the weekend and he loves it! We go for about an hour and he loves being outside! It makes it fun to get active!
It was so warm this past weekend that I pulled out all my short and I forgot I had this cute tennis skirt! I ran in it Friday!
headed out to run
 I also got this new headband for when I run! I love it so much! It says "I run so I can eat!"
I went to F21 this weekend and got some great stuff! I haven't gone in the store in a long time so it was great to try on clothes about 3-4 sizes smaller than this past summer! I was happy to find some great stuff!
And here's the most recent full length shot:
new F21 clothes
Thanks for the encouragement ladies and keep running!!!!

with love,

No comments: