Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't Freak Out But...

I'VE BEEN COOKING THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!
If you know me, then you know that I don't cook. No seriously. I just don't. I just don't enjoy it! But, I know that Matt loves it when I do so I'm trying to get better about making dinner! So, this past weekend I made my mother-in-law's Chicken In A Biscuit recipe which is Matt's favorite! Thankfully it came out just like hers and Matt loved it!
I took pictures of it but I can't find them! But, here's Matt eating them! He was joking- he loved them! 


just kidding!
 Monday I made chicken spaghetti AND a dessert! I was on a roll!! Here's the chicken spaghetti after we had already dug in!!

And here's the dessert called Banoffee "Danger" Pie and OMG it was divine!! Matt loved it too!
made the graham cracker crust
add 3 bananas

Pour the toffee on top! Forgot to take a picture of that step! Toffee is made by boiling a can of  sweetened condensed milk for 2 1/2 hours!
top with cool whip!

grate a little chocolate and chill for a few hours! It is SOOO good!!
I also made a Taco Bake last night but sorry no pic! It was delicious as well! Now we have tons of leftovers!

Other randoms:
Pinterest crafting! I made 2 burlap table runners this weekend!
This is how Bella begs at the dinner table! So pitiful!

Ryan's "cheese" face!
No pictures please.
Ryan and I went on an hour long walk on Saturday! He loved it!
Ryan went for his 9 month checkup last week and his doctor said that he really needs to start crawling and pulling up or else he'll have to go to a physical therapist! So we've really been working with him a lot! He can scoot backwards, just not forwards yet! We're working on it!

 with love,

No comments: